The workshop is designed for non professional musicians from good to high level, with considerable experience of chamber music.
- Each participant takes part in two coached sessions a day, practicing two pieces in two different formations.
- The two pieces must be prtacticed before the workshop, so that the coaches can concentrate on the musicality of the group rather than on individual technique.
- Participants thus have the opportunity to study in depth the pieces they have prepared.
Groups and pieces
- The groups will be created by the organising comittee, and you will be notified about two months before the workshop.
- Pre-exisiting groups are possible and welcome.For one of the coached sessions, however, the group will be split up and join other groups.
- The choice of the pieces is done in agreement with the participants and the organisers. Suggestions, in particular of lesser known pieces, are welcome.
lWorkshop for contemporary music
- A daily workshop on contemporary music is open to all interested participants.
- Led by a specialist of contemporay music, it usually profits from a visit by the composer of the pieces played during the workshop.
- Partipicants have the opportunity for free playing before each coached session (1 hour in the morning, 1.5 hours in the afternoon), together with other participants and the coaches
Further eventsPublic rehearsals of the studied pieces
Welcome party on Sunday evening
End of workshop dinner